- 140 pages (estimated weight is approx. 445 grams)
- 12 patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant - an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk - seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík
Patterns and yarns used in issue 6
1. Elfriede shawl Shannon Cook Cumbria Worsted by The Fibre Company, colourway Catbells.
2. Virginia sweater Jonna Hietala Ritual Dyes Priestess DK, colourway Rose Gold.
3. Sideways cardigan Joji Locatelli TOV by Woolfolk, colourway 3 T.
4. Hryggir sweater Hélène Magnússon Gilitrutt Tvíband by Hélène Magnússon, colourways Hafra Beige and Natural Brown. Love Story Einband by Hélène Magnússon, colourways Hafra Beige and Natural Brown.
5. Vinr socks Andrea Mowry Tukuwool Sock by Tukuwool, colourway Lehto.
6. Poet sweater Sari Nordlund Tukuwool Fingering, colourway 08 Runo.
7. Sode cardigan Hiroko Payne Merino Aran by La Bien Aimée, colourways Winterfell and Rust (we have photographed two cardigans).
8. Arbusto sweater Rosa Pomar Brusca by Rosa Pomar, colourway 5C.